ALOE VERA FOR ACNE
Is your skin very oily? Do you need tissue papers in every one hour to wipe out that oil from your face? If your answer is yes, then you have oily skin and you need to be alert as dead cells get accumulated on your face easily, which is the root cause of acne.
Many women are suffering from acne issues nowadays and it has become a common problem. Like many others, if you are also suffering from acne issues and you want to get rid of it quickly, then we have brought some of the best home remedies for you using aloe vera.
Let’s read to know more about its effectiveness.
Does Aloe Vera Help in Acne Treatment?
Aloe vera belongs to the species similar to cactus. Its leaf consists of the pulp which is used as a remedy for many skin infections. The amino acids and enzymes in aloe vera boost up your immune system and increase your resistance power against bacteria.
Aloe Vera for Acne How to Apply to Treat Acne?
It will not be wrong if I tell you that aloe vera is an amazing gift from the Mother Nature for the human skin. You can use it all alone or in combination with other ingredients, such as honey, turmeric, lemon etc., to treat acne and acne-related issues. Let’s learn how to use aloe vera for acne and get that acne-free skin.
Aloe Vera – Cut and Apply
The direct application of aloe vera on acne offers amazing results. It is as effective as any other acne removal cream available in the market. If you do not have an aloe vera plant at home then you can buy aloe vera gel from any organic store.
- Aloe vera leaf – 1
- Or aloe vera gel – 2 tbsp
- Take 1 leaf of aloe vera and extract the pulp out of it. If you have ready-made gel, then it will be quick to apply.
- Take the pulp or gel in your fingertips and rub it on your face.
- Properly message it on your face.
- Keep it on the face for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat this process twice a day to prevent and reduce the acne. Apart from that, its application also reduces the redness of the acne.
- You can use this remedy to treat acne as well as to reduce skin pigmentation.
Aloe Vera Face Masks for Acne
The combination of aloe vera with many other ingredients, such as honey, lemon, turmeric, white clay, etc., in the face mask, reduces the acne effectively. The different methods of preparing the face masks using aloe vera for acne are given below.