5 Effective Blackhead Removal Remedies That Actually Work
Blackheads are the pesky tiny black spots, which are found on your face as if they’ve rented the space like a boss. Blackheads can be embarrassing. Fret not! Just go through these Top 5 Effective Ways For Overnight Blackhead Removal.
Top 5 Effective Ways to Remove Blackhead Overnight
1. Cinnamon + Lemon: Mix both the ingredients to form a paste and apply on the affected area. It can cause tingling sensation but since I had patch test done, I was not surprised.
After it settles for 10 minutes, scrub gently. You can actually see your blackheads scrubbing off!
2. Baking Soda: I know you shouldn’t apply baking soda to your face due to many proposed theories.
But it’s hard to resist as it works well for those pesky little monsters. Mix baking soda and water to apply on the prone areas. Gently massage and wash off. You’re done.
3. Toothpaste: Yes. Toothpaste! It contains fluoride which works great for the blackheads. It would be better if you prefer mint based toothpaste.
Apply toothpaste over your affected area and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off and to see the difference.
You can also use a clean (new) soft bristled toothbrush on blackheads. Use gentle circular motions to ward them off.
4. Tea bags: Apply used tea bags over the affected areas. This helps to unclog the pore and deep cleanse it.
Blackheads or whiteheads are caused due to the oil and dirt being clogged in pores. Also, they both are more of the same as whiteheads oxidise to become blackheads. (Yep. They do think themselves to be Pokémons of Pokémon Go and transformation is cool.)
5. Rice scrub: Rice scrub us the natural scrub and especially for you if you’re a bit apprehensive of using baking soda.
You can make rice scrub easily at home. Soak little amount of rice for about 5 to 6 hours and grind it using a mixer.
Make sure the rice is of grainy consistency. Add 2 tbsp of lemon and 1 tbsp of tomato pulp to the scrub. And you’re done!
These are the Top 5 Effective Ways to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight.