Best 5 Remedies for Cellulite
Cellulite (or Adiposis Edematosa) is a most common problem for most of the men and women in these days. It affects mostly on the thighs and then on the legs, hips, stomach, and buttocks. It is made of free floating fat cells that get deposited just beneath the skin and appears on the skin as a dimpled surface of an orange peel or cottage cheese.
Hormonal imbalance, heredity, unhealthy diet, aging and improper lifestyle are some of the causes of cellulite. There are many effective techniques available for slowing the occurrence and appearance of cellulite but natural home remedies will give safe, cost effective and long lasting results.
Home Remedies for Cellulite:
Here are the best home remedies for treating cellulite that has to be followed regularly to get complete relief from the problem.
1. Dry Brushing:
Dry brushing is the simple and very easy way to get rid of cellulite. This dry brushing helps to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage to remove the build-up of toxins from the body. However, improved blood flow to make the skin appear plump and thus reduces the appearance of cellulite.
Steps to be followed…
- Be sure to clean and dry your skin and brush before going into the process.
- Then brush your skin towards the heart to increase the blood circulation and avoid doing long sweeps, scrubbing, going forth or back or circular motions.
- Start with your legs (thighs), brush it fast and short in upward strokes from low to high.
- Be sure concentrate more on the areas where you have cellulite is visible.
- Then after, brush your arms using upward stroke i.e. moving from wrist to shoulders and then come to stomach, move in lower to upper abdomen.
- Continue dry brushing your body parts for 5 – 10 minutes and take a shower to remove the toxins, fat cells and dead cells from the skin.
- Repeat the same regularly to remove the outer extremities toward the heart and promotes healthy skin.
Note: For best and long-lasting effective results, choose the brush with soft fiber bristles. Also, avoid brushing on your broken skin to prevent irritation.